måndag, september 06, 2004

Fascinating

You regular BoingBoing readers have probably noticed this long ago, I am still updating since coming home from my vacation, so here we go:

Now you can experience your favourite smells synthetically - Febreeze has created an Odour Playback Device, is there a need for such thing?? Obviously they're trying to find a new market, and yes, I know many people are enjoying a lot of fragrances for the home... but this synthetic stuff. Huvvaligen, as I would say in Swedish. Not for me or all the astmathics all around...

Another thing: A cold/allergy sort of thing has been bugging me for two weeks, it has been like it hasn't been able to decide itself how to best attack me, very strange. I felt very down for a while because of this, I mean, how on earth do you counter-attack something that doesn't know itself what it is????? Nothing really helped!

Some days ago I realized I was drifting away from God because of this condition (ehm, I had realized it earlier but chose for a long time to be rebellious and not do what I knew was good for me), then I pulled myself together enough to start proclaim the truths of the Word. "By His stripes I am healed! (Isaiah 53:5)", "but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings as eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint (Isaiah 40:31)"
For a while it didn't seem to help, but soon my spirit was renewed and now my body is definetely on its way! Thank You Jesus! This is also fascinating - that changing your attitude from "Oh, Im so tired. My body hurts. I have such a bad cold. Nothing helps." to focusing on God's Word does work!!!!

Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin