söndag, april 04, 2004

Thought for the day

I haven't been blogging for a while, "real life" has been busy enough. Today I just want to share a word from one of the best movies around: The Shawshank Redemption.

"Get start busy living or get start busy dying"

I recently saw it again and my, I understand why it is ranked the second top movie all times, I sure does trigger a lot of thoughts about how you are living your life. Andy Dufresne is one of the people who manages to live above your actual circumstances. No, I am not talking about taking loans and living above your monetary situation, but to have a plan and a goal in life no matter how bad your life is right now... Sure is something to think about!!
One of my best friends have had this phrase as her personal motto for a very long time and thinks it changes her way of looking at the situation what ever it is....

Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin