söndag, oktober 24, 2004

I've just found out my IQ...

Thank's to Messy Christian I took this IQ-test.

I think I could have done just a little bit better on the linguistic questions, had it been in Swedish but still it does confirm what I already know... Here is my score:

Your IQ score is 129

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns - both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction - especially in the workplace.


The interesting part is that I am working with troubled people such as those suffering from psychosis and other mental disorders. And yes, I do see behavioural patterns too... I enjoy looking at transcripts from conversations and figure out what went wrong and what was good. I want to find out the whole picture so I guess I'm using my talents...

Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin