torsdag, oktober 07, 2004

Living in Transparency

Lately I'd landed myself in a tricky situation, it's about friendship, trust, sensitivity to other's needs and lot's of other factors. Also the dark side has tried to sow split between friends and land us all in a pit of self pity, hurts and rejection.

There is no way I could tell you about the exact situation since other people are involved, but, I can tell you about living in transparency and thus living in victory. All of us involved have spent a lot of time in prayer and proclamation around this situation and we spent a whole long day weeping, praying and talking through the situation. Laying it ALL out in the open, our expectations and disappointments, our weaknesses and fears, our hurts and misunderstandings.

All through the day The Holy Spirit was with us, prompting us when someone of us tried to hide away something.

I'm not saying everything is all sunny and funny now, but what I'm saying is... We've laid a good foundation and will easier be able to keep up the transparency and clear communication. We will probably be hurt now and then and hurt the others. Still we do know each others intentions and goals, that helps a lot.

This is a completely new experience for me, I could easily have chosen to rebel and repel, to fight and flee, I didn't and I'm grateful to God for this.

Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin