tisdag, juli 13, 2004

Accidents happen...

I found myself in the midst of one two days ago, driving along the E6 motor way, a lot of queues and suddenly cars in front of me stops very suddenly, I was the fourth of five cars involved. Some crazy driver had suddenly crossed lanes and created a havoc behind him, I touched a Renault 19 and a old heavy Volvo 240 crashed right into me. The car, won't be around the roads anymore and I have a sore and stiff neck and back pain. No skeletal damage though. Angels must have been protecting me.... I am staying at my parents house while recovering and keep my spirits up, Jesus is with me and He is my comforter. I choose not to worry, it usually (or never) helps. I will not write so regularly for a while, am not allowed to sit here for any longer time... Please do pray for me, I trust this will not cause any lasting pain but the more people praying the better...

Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin