fredag, juli 02, 2004

The Ostrich Phenomenon - an apology

To you BookCrossers out there waiting for a book from me...
I have been quite stressed out for quite a while now, when I haven't been working, I mostly have been sleeping or sitting here at the computer, blogging, reading blogs.... BUT all bad consciences such as sending books (along with house cleaning etc...) has been dug deep into the sand along with my head... sinking deeper and deeper into procrastination...
I will now resign from as many book rings as possible (except those very difficult to get hold of here in Sweden, and when they are so much fewer I will be able to post them quicker - also for monetary reasons...) and try to post some books now and then as fast as I can afford it.
Hopefully I then can restart joining bookrings, but just a few at a time... I guess the discovery of BookCrossing and the bookrings made me over enthusiastic as I have gathered has happened to others...
Again, I am truly sorry and ashamed...

Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin