söndag, juli 25, 2004

Just a quick note

to say I am feeling much better, thank you for all your kind prayers!!! I trust God it will be no after effects from this accident, I'll tell you more later.

I now have holiday and will not post very frequently the next 4 or 5 weeks. My itinerary for these weeks looks as following: Tuesday I'll leave for Stockholm with my 13-year-old sister, visiting a cousin of ours and her children - of my sisters' age (She is more counting them as cousins... finding our real cousin to old...)
Then staying at my parents home for some days, coming home to Gothenburg and THEN the real adventure ;-)....
Me and my friend Jenny will travel by car in Scotland for some 11 days!!! I used to live there 10 years ago and have not been back for all this long time, I am so looking forward to this! A bit worried though at the thought of driving at 'the wrong' side of the road with a british car, shifting gears with wrong hand and everything... Ah well... a new experience really...

Last DVDs seen: Amelie from Montmartre and Calendar Girls.

Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin