lördag, juli 31, 2004

Stockholm Visited

I am home for a few days before going to Scotland. I have spent some time in the Stockholm Area visiting one of my cousins. It was very hectic... but fun.

Here are some of the things we did:
We visited the Castle and Gardens of Drottningholm (Royal Family Residence), well we walked around outside the castle, viewed the gardens and had a lovely picnic in the park.

Gröna Lund is the amusement park in Stockholm, my sister and our cousins daughter had a blast, riding many of the wildest attractions at least twice, the favorite was Jet line which they enjoyed at least 7 times!! I loved it too.

We also enjoyed the Old Town - Gamla Stan, Royal Palace, Stortorget (another view), all very heavy loaded with history... In the Old Town we also had an Ice Cream in these Medieval Vaults, being a medieval fanatic/lunatic ;-) I loved it.

After all this I have spent some lovely days at my parents home, enjoying the summer that has finally arrived. I did have to sit quite a few hours at the computer though, planning our trip to Scotland...

Hopefully I will post some lovely Stockholm pics later on...
Now I long for the sunshine outside, see ya all!!!


Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin