onsdag, juni 23, 2004

Six Things that Inspire You

Anita Sharpe at Worthwhile has listed six things that inspires her as a response to HOW's article interview with Kevin Carroll, creativity 'nurturer' at Nike where he was asked to list his six inspirational things.
I agree with Sharpe - it is a fun exercise....
red autumn leaves, oriental/medieval-like kind of music, teachings of Joyce Meyer, the Holy Spirit, bold 50's, 60's and 70's fabric prints, friends that dares to step out and do unexpected things...
There!
Interesting.... when I look at this little list I see a red thread - boldness!! So I've learned something about myself, or rather, what I am on my way into personally does show it self in what I enjoy and become inspired of right now.

Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin